1. COMPANY DETAILS
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, erasmusroomsvalencia.com informs you that your identification data the following:
Company name is: erasmusroomsvalencia.com.
Registered address: Avda Cortes Valencianas nº 10
E-mail for communication purposes: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and erasmusroomsvalencia.com will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means of those detailed internally.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
This legal notice regulates the use of the web site (from now on, THE WEB), of which the NIE X6988258F is the holder. Browsing the web site attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The web site and its services are of free access, however, x6988258f conditions the use of some of the services offered in its web site to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
All the contents of the web site, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to x6988258f, and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web site.
The user guarantees the authenticity and actuality of all data communicated to x6988258f and will be the only responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user is obliged to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to x6988258f. or to third parties, for any damages that could be caused as a consequence of the breach of this obligation.
3. POLICY OF LINKS AND EXEMPTIONS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
x6988258f is not responsible for the content of the web pages that the user can access through the links established in its website and declares that in no case will it proceed to examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other web pages. Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of pages outside its property that can be accessed through the x6988258f declares to have adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage that, to the users of its website, could be derived from the navigation through its web page. As a consequence, x6988258f is not responsible, in any case, for the possible damages that the user could suffer due to the navigation on the Internet.
This website does not collect or store personal data of its visitors.
Only, with the purpose of offering you the best service through this page, and in order to facilitate its use, the number of pages visited, the number of visits, as well as their frequency of use, are analysed.
However, for the access to x6988258f website it will not be mandatory the installation
5. DATA PROTECTION
We inform you that the personal data you voluntarily provide us with, through the different forms on the website, will be included in a file owned by x6988258f with address at Avda. Cortes Valencianas nº 10, Valencia which complies with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December. The purpose of this file is the provision and administration of the service contracted or requested.
By sending the above forms, the user authorizes the sending of information and commercial communications by post, e-mail or fax about the products and services of erasmusroomsvalencia.com
Also, erasmusroomsvalencia.com will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data. The user may revoke consent and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to erasmusroomsvalencia. com at the following address: Avda Cortes Valencianas nº 10, Valencia or through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org duly identifying and visibly indicating the specific right to be exercised.
erasmusroomsvalencia.com adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it assumes no liability for damages arising from alterations that third parties may cause in computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal information you provide through the use of forms on the website, will be incorporated into a file owned by erasmusroomsvalencia.com, in order to manage your application and send more detailed information.
Also, erasmusroomsvalencia.com informs you of the possibility of exercising rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the address Avenida Cortes Valencianas No. 10, Valencia, or by email to email@example.com Until you inform us otherwise, we will understand that your data have not been modified, that you are committed to notify us of any variation and that we have the consent to use them in order to build loyalty between the parties.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce in its article 21, we request your consent to be able to carry out advertising communications that we consider may be of interest to you, by e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means.
We use our own and third party cookies to improve our services. If you continue to browse, we consider that you accept their use. You can change the configuration or obtain more information here:
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites.
Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary cookies in the security settings or Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – erasmusroomsvalencia.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of video or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, their navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services
– Advertising cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. To do this we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your profile
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.